GMSofficial

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gmsofficial.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the new 2ds xl which I want to run a cfw on so I can access the ntr so I can stream, I want to do it the flash cart route. Is it possible to do it with the stargate flash card? And once done will I be able to use the flash cart for games? As I heard one youtuber say if you install Luma? That you cant use that flash cart for games, is that correct?? Thank you in advance!

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
you want to go the flashcard way using a stargate......, why?

you can do the flashcard way via a R4i for $10-$20
you can use seedminer for $2
both achieve the same purpose at the end except you are not wasting $80 on a bloated overpriced flashcard that has less features than the R4i method

Reactions: Quantumcat

GMSofficial

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gmsofficial.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

both achieve the same purpose at the end except you are not wasting $80 on a bloated overpriced flashcard that has less features than the R4i method

Well the idea was that i

Ah okay I'm not 100% with the process. I had seen a video using the stargate and just kind of reaserched that. So I can use a R4i and get the same results? Also as I'm not 100% is the new 2dsxl process just the same as the new 3ds?? Thank you in advance

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well the idea was that i

Ah okay I'm not 100% with the process. I had seen a video using the stargate and just kind of reaserched that. So I can use a R4i and get the same results? Also as I'm not 100% is the new 2dsxl process just the same as the new 3ds?? Thank you in advance
you can use bootntr (for streaming) with CFW only, so you install CFW then you can use bootntr,
you can play games that are installed on your system without the need of a flashcard and you can stream the ones installed so you do not need to waste $80 on a ripoff of a flashcard

Reactions: Quantumcat

GMSofficial

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gmsofficial.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can use bootntr (for streaming) with CFW only, so you install CFW then you can use bootntr,
you can play games that are installed on your system without the need of a flashcard and you can stream the ones installed so you do not need to waste $80 on a ripoff of a flashcard

Brilliant thank you for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary