Hacking CFW + downloaded CIA + Online

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
Can I play online with downloaded cia games in my 2DS?
Yes

pogZ8ed.png

Everything but WiFi disable/turn off

PokFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Should be alright as long you don't cheat in pokemon or play the game online before they are released you are good to go.
The fact that in Omega ruby I cheated once because i wanted Charmander in my party so i used a cheat to catch it on regular route is considered as cheat? Are they trying to detect <<hacked>> pokemons?

Yes

pogZ8ed.png

Everything but WiFi disable/turn off
Nice thanks!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that in Omega ruby I cheated once because i wanted Charmander in my party so i used a cheat to catch it on regular route is considered as cheat? Are they trying to detect <<hacked>> pokemons?

Nice thanks!

Usually they don't really care, as long you are not playing games before release date, and cheating during online play then they won't really ban you.

Dani Dandelion

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

I've received obvious hackmons through Wonder Trade before (starters in illegal balls, impossible shinies, etc.), and nobody gets banned for that. You can even put those same mons on the GTS with zero consequences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IGY5Zu1OpmA