Homebrew CFW 3DS, StreetPass not working

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my custom firmware 3DS is not picking up any Streetpass signals which is odd cause I have another 3DS in the household and at this point, it should have picked up, even if it didn't, I have had it around other 3DS. Not sure what is wrong.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, my custom firmware 3DS is not picking up any Streetpass signals which is odd cause I have another 3DS in the household and at this point, it should have picked up, even if it didn't, I have had it around other 3DS. Not sure what is wrong.
is wireless communications activated? is the game you want streetpass for even activated in game? are both consoles capable of the streetpass with wireless on?

Gallaer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is wireless communications activated? is the game you want streetpass for even activated in game? are both consoles capable of the streetpass with wireless on?
My New 3DS XL has the orange light on and Spotpass is working no problem. Same with the other 3DS.

Edit: It just worked after like Hours of me trying.

Deleted member 551722

Trophies
XP
My New 3DS XL has the orange light on and Spotpass is working no problem. Same with the other 3DS.

Edit: It just worked after like Hours of me trying.
Apologies for the necropost

I remember that there was another post about an 8 hr wait until you could do another StreetPass tag from the same person, and somehow I can't find it in my history. You could also reuse the CECD files from the StreetPass ext data and keep redoing the same tags over and over again. There was also a MAC refresh tool that could easily keep refreshing your MAC address so that all you had to do was reset your MAC and retag your 3DS.

SkeleStrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Apologies for the necropost

I remember that there was another post about an 8 hr wait until you could do another StreetPass tag from the same person, and somehow I can't find it in my history. You could also reuse the CECD files from the StreetPass ext data and keep redoing the same tags over and over again. There was also a MAC refresh tool that could easily keep refreshing your MAC address so that all you had to do was reset your MAC and retag your 3DS.
what do you mean with "retag your 3DS"? Is this something I have to do manually after using the MAC address tool, because I don't seem to be getting any more Street Pass signals from others so far.
Post automatically merged:

what do you mean with "retag your 3DS"? Is this something I have to do manually after using the MAC address tool, because I don't seem to be getting any more Street Pass signals from others so far.
never mind I solved it, ignore this xD

Last edited by SkeleStrider,

Sturmangriff

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

how did u solve it sry i send it 2 times was bug

how did u solve it? i have this problem 1 year

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News