Hacking CFG USB loader question

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you install a game (which you can only do by a disc), the backup goes straight to whatever you used to go to CFG in the first place.

So you can't install games with a backup, no.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i took an arrow to the knee i guess i'll have to do it the hard way and take an arrow to my knee. just copy the games to my computer and use the iso to the usb drive thanks for the quick answer through.

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have backups, just put them in a specific folder, like for .isos, put it in x:\iso\Game ID.iso.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
you can only rip backup discs to a usb-hard drive if the wii is capable of reading backup discs. But either way, WiiBackupManager has a feature to rip multiple backup discs in a queue... so basically you put in a disc, when it's finished it will eject and prompt\wait for you to insert the next disc, so basically I think it would be easier doing the ripping on a PC than on the Wii

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
I am not double posting before you want to nick the jam out of my doughnut, I don't understand why everyone has so many problems with wiiflow, cfg, usb loader gx etc etc.
I was once a professional noob but i only use wiiflow and I never have had a brick, all my homebrew apps work. However the .iso's have caused issues with games such as Scarface but to over come it i have just downloaded a new .iso from a few sources and eventually i get a good one, the game works fine. Before the Jews start quoting the fundemental laws of the 10 commandments number 8 thou shall not steal, I hit you right back with number 10 thou must not be envious of your neighbours goods. You shall not be envious of his house, wife or any possessions that belong to your neighbour. I do own this game but the disk has some laser burn and crashes at random so I have made a hdd back up via 3rd party as the children get hold of the disks. I am a typical lazy male i never put stuff away behind me.

GrahamWatts

Trophies
XP
you can only rip backup discs to a usb-hard drive if the wii is capable of reading backup discs. But either way, WiiBackupManager has a feature to rip multiple backup discs in a queue... so basically you put in a disc, when it's finished it will eject and prompt\wait for you to insert the next disc, so basically I think it would be easier doing the ripping on a PC than on the Wii

i got my wii in 08 i put wiiflow on put disk in i click copy bobs your uncle disk rips to 1tb hdd

Thanks moderator for putting dj in his "place" , see what i did there :)
thanks for giving me the snip )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay