Hi all. This site is just chalked full of usefull info. Keep up the great work.
I'm having a problem trying to figure out how to use the per game options wizard in Configurator v69.
When I go to the per-game options wizard the list comes up emty.
All my game backups load correct in the loader on my wii, and the cover wizard works awesome.
How do I load my game list so they appear in the per-game options wizard.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
I'm having a problem trying to figure out how to use the per game options wizard in Configurator v69.
When I go to the per-game options wizard the list comes up emty.
All my game backups load correct in the loader on my wii, and the cover wizard works awesome.
How do I load my game list so they appear in the per-game options wizard.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards.







