Hacking Cfg USB freezing issues

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to ask here since I'm not really getting any help in the stickied thread.

After Cfg USB when to it's new GUI I've been getting random freezes inside the menu. The loader would freeze when trying to do things like change the style, change the layout of the games display, downloading album art, downloading/enabling cheats, etc. I have no idea what's causing this but it definitely started when the loader got it's update gui as I never had this problem before.

Also, for any new game I put on my hard drive, when I go to download album art the loader isn't saving it. The next time I restart my Wii the album art is no longer there. Neither are the cheats I was using. So it's definitely not making any type of saves.

When I press 1 in the GUI and look at the IOS's it says that IOS 223 isn't installed. Could this be causing my problems? And have others ran into the problems I'm having after the updated GUI?

Also if I'm not able to fix my problem what was the last version before the updated GUI? I figure I could just roll back.

Thanks for any help.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you delete Configurable USB Loader off your SD, re-download the latest version of Configurable USB Loader (v70), put it on your SD card, make sure you have 249d2x56 installed, and see if the issues you are describing can be replicated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol