Software Cemu v1.15.17c released

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by RattletraPM, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    It has to help that Nintendo's been making simpler/less powerful machines for the past few gens as well. With PS4 or XBone you are basically emulating a contemporary laptop class CPU on a contemporary desktop CPU. Good luck with that.

2. Paolosworld

Paolosworld Dionicio3's best friend

Jan 12, 2019
    United States
    Amityville
    I wouldn't say that.
    Most of the hyped up big AAA games you find on PlayStation are available on PC (there are lots of exceptions though). On Nintendo consles though, all of the notable titles are exclusives.
    There's also PSNow, meaning people can play those PS4 exclusives on PC anyway. Nintendo has nothing of the sort.

3. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 21, 2017
    Chile
    The Last of Us (part 1 and part 2), Spiderman, God of war, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, Little Big Planet 3, Persona 5, Uncharted 4, Gran Turismo Sport, Ratchet & Clank and I can keep going

If you say that PS4 doesn't has exclusives, then you are an ignorant

4. Paolosworld

Paolosworld Dionicio3's best friend

Jan 12, 2019
    United States
    Amityville
    I literally never said that the PS4 didn't have any exclusives, stop putting words in my mouth.
    Also; PSNow is a thing. You can still play many of those exclusives on a PC. They're practically not exclusive at all.

Last edited by Paolosworld, Oct 28, 2019
    Darksabre72 likes this.
  5. Darksabre72

Darksabre72 Blue Falcon

Nov 26, 2016
    United States
    by few he was saying the ps4 exclusives in ps now, because not all of them are released on ps now, and most are available until a cetrain date.