Cemu file structure on batocera

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to figure out how to install games to run on batocera. All the files have managed to get are zipped folder files that are .app and .tik ..

I cant seem to figure out what tool to use to convert this

Last edited by shadowfire36,
Trophies
XP
Alright, since I'm assuming you have no idea what the different formats for the games are- I'll just give you the simple answer.

You have the WUP format which is used for installing on hardware. However that content can also be decrypted to the proper Content, Code, Meta format that Cemu uses.

Easiest way to get the title you want, and get the Cemu format is to use something like WiiUDownloader - download a title, and select decrypt content. Then just move the Content, Code, and Meta folders to the correct location in your Cemu setup's MLC path.

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, since I'm assuming you have no idea what the different formats for the games are- I'll just give you the simple answer.

You have the WUP format which is used for installing on hardware. However that content can also be decrypted to the proper Content, Code, Meta format that Cemu uses.

Easiest way to get the title you want, and get the Cemu format is to use something like WiiUDownloader - download a title, and select decrypt content. Then just move the Content, Code, and Meta folders to the correct location in your Cemu setup's MLC path.
thank you

ZealousidealBottle84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Korozin. Thanks for the link. I clicked it, but cannot find any titles. I guess I'm even more out of my element than I realized. Can you tell me how to get a title from this site? I used the search, and typed :"Splatoon" and nothing. I also typed "MArio" and no results. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. THanks in advance.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi Korozin. Thanks for the link. I clicked it, but cannot find any titles. I guess I'm even more out of my element than I realized. Can you tell me how to get a title from this site? I used the search, and typed :"Splatoon" and nothing. I also typed "MArio" and no results. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. THanks in advance.
It's not a site, it's a program you have to download and run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol