CDPR restructures, Crash 4 always online DRM, Vita Homebrew Contest & More! - Tempcast #33

tempcast-169-logo-png.246523
This week, we follow up on the woes plaguing the Super Seducer series and it’s difficulty getting released. We also go over CD Projekt Red’s latest apology for Cyberpunk, discuss the ESA’s announcement that this year’s E3 will be all-digital, and rail against unnecessary always online requirements in single player games. Finally, we shout out the Kyûhen Vita Homebrew contest going on right now.

*NOTE* Due to some technical issues, we were unable to bring you the normal visual element to this week's Tempcast. However, we have worked tirelessly to recreate it through other means. We think the effect is seamless, but apologize if it isn't up to our normal standards.
Theme by VinsCool and AlanJohn​

Also available on:
:arrow: Spotify
:arrow: Apple Podcasts
:arrow: Google Podcasts
:arrow: Breaker
:arrow: RadioPublic
:arrow: PocketCasts
:arrow: Anchor.fm
:arrow: Overcast
:arrow: Direct MP3 Download

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
CDPR sounds like it needed to restructure during The Witcher 3's development, but better late than never I guess. :unsure:

Hopefully their next games won't have such dumpster fire releases and won't be delayed to hell and back going forward. :toot:

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Because Activision owns BattleNet and doesn't want valve to take a cut. On Battlenet, they don't take any cut since it's their storefront

And that's why we have like a dozen rival installers. Honesty GOG would be my go to but now they have that GOG Galaxy crap when the whole point was DRM FREE games.

Is like the No Longer About History Channel.

Reactions: rimoJO

Nar Matteru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's why we have like a dozen rival installers. Honesty GOG would be my go to but now they have that GOG Galaxy crap when the whole point was DRM FREE games.

Is like the No Longer About History Channel.

Galaxy is 100% optional, you can can still download/install the games manually from files. Which have no DRM.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlanJohn get a switch and get streets of rage 4! If you don’t know, it’s a great street brawler. If you’ve ever played the streets of rage 1, 2, or 3, then you’ll know what to expect in the fourth one. On second thought, you can get the game in steam too. You don’t really need a switch now, I guess. Oh wait, LA Niore is pretty cool old newyorkish crime detective game.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duck Hunt AR will be nice on my iPhone. I don’t mind having to buy a new iPhone to play this game. This new free app will require the latest iOS, which will only run on new devices. Iphone3XS, here I come!!

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Duck Hunt AR will be nice on my iPhone. I don’t mind having to buy a new iPhone to play this game. This new free app will require the latest iOS, which will only run on new devices. Iphone3XS, here I come!!

"latest iOS"

you wonder if Apple encourages that shit because they get rewarded and current users on older iPhones get screwed.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: