upload_2018-5-17_4-31-51.png

Foundforgood89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also unable to get this working:
1) The browse option for the Console cert doesnt work (though I have it in the root of the directory)
2) When I try to use any title id with appropriate version, I get a green bar and a downloaded file same as version number that is only 4kb
3) not sure where to get appropriate version numbers from for downloads
4) Is the device ID supposed to have a "-" at the end? I didn't know how to get it but I knew they added a PRODINFO.bin drag and drop option in v4 HACDN so I just used that to generate a device ID. no idea if its correct. How many digits is it supposed to be?

thanks for the work on this

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's my understanding that insecure CDN downloaders had been floating around, and so in the interest of discouraging people from running potentially dangerous code, I'll make this release thread for my implementation.

This implementation uses the same routines the console does in grabbing NCAs

Hey Simon, I've got some Aloe for that burn.

salamandrusker

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
makUBiU.png

So it's my understanding that insecure CDN downloaders had been floating around, and so in the interest of discouraging people from running potentially dangerous code, I'll make this release thread for my implementation.

This implementation uses the same routines the console does in grabbing NCAs, as well, there are settings you can enter to aid in anti-detection.
As with most things, use with caution as there's no 100% safety guarantee.

DJsfSwZ.png

Also this is very much so a work-in-progress! I don't have enough time in the day to work on it constantly so PRs are welcome.
Source: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX
Release: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX/releases

missing dependency in root error - help

salamandrusker

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
@Reisyukaku stop pissing about with these little apps and tell us when we can expect ReinandNX :P

Required:

Your console cert in pfx format, named nx_tls_client_cert.pfx with password switch.

Features:

• Version string takes both 65536 and 0.1.0.0 format
  • Takes titleID
  • Settings for more console-like and secure connection
Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any console bans or illegal activity. This is an educational tool. Use at your own risk!

Credits:

All the folks that contributed to hactool, in turn helping me make NXCrypt.dll

ok lets try....error retriving meta....I have the id but how do I know what version should I put?

Last edited by salamandrusker,

Dudamax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i press download the application has the green loading bar and does nothing else, i see there is a file in the directory but it is only 4 kb how do i get the full file to download?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China