Modi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I'm new here :). Never ask for help but I have 3 brick Wii U ..
I install CFW on few Wii U this week 3 of them get brick with Error 160-0101 and 160-0103.

Game was Legit.
WiiU FW5.5.1
No usb device
Not move game or any other thinks withc can make brick.
I make already 7 Wii U with CFW no problem.

How I install icfw:
1.Make new user on Wii U.Launch Web start loadiine.ovh site HBL1.3 : star cfwbooter make nand copy take few houers...
2.Link new user it with Eshop.
3.Buy legit game DC VC with work with Haxchi ( Brain Age or Yosih's Go)
4.Test game and turn of console.
5.Launch Web :loadiine.ovh site stat HBL : Install Haxchi all go well. Back to menu.Turn of console .Turn on star Haxchi test are this works.
6. Delete new user create by me( it was link with private email) without delete any file from console test Haxchi work perfect all apps from HBL launch normal loadine , and other work fine.
7. Make a folder on end of menu call it STOP. Put Haxich test again. Turn of system. Turn on again.
8.Now it time to install CBHC 1.6 !! Launch Haxich star HBL pick up CBHC all work normal install go fine, no error. Bakc to menu :).
9.Now turn of system and turn it on. Wii U don't star Autoboot just error 160-0101

Any help ?
Have 3 brick Wii U 1 x 8GB , 2x32GB.

Already try Hardmod on one 32GB rewrite nand mlc.img , still some problem 160-0101

Last edited by Modi,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Already try Hardmod on one 32GB rewrite nand mlc.img , still some problem 160-0101
You also need to restore SLC at least to disable coldboothax (that's where the selected system menu is stored)

Was the DS game installed to USB? It sounds like the only obvious point of failure if Haxchi worked!

And, while not directly related to your problem, Mocha is recommended to create (or run) a rednand, because it can also dump otp and eeprom in sync with the nands

Last edited by Ryccardo,

fenderjaguar

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you have a HDD or flash drive plugged into the USB ports? The DS VC game was on the NAND? The Wii U was on system 5.5.1?

Modi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know some new look noob :). Yes all was like should be!!! yes FW. 5.5.1 , no drive connect all on Wii U nand.my bad not add this to list

Last edited by Modi,
D

Deleted User

I know some new look noob :). Yes all was jak should be!!! yes FW. 5.5.1 , no drive connect all on Wii U nand.my bad not add this to list
I'll correct this since i see @OP has trouble with English. [Don't be angry please :)]
"I know that i look like a new noob :). Yes this all was like it should be!!! Yes firmware 5.5.1, no drive connected, everything was done on my Wii U NAND. My bad for not adding this to the list"

Modi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And, while not directly related to your problem, Mocha is recommended to create (or run) a rednand, because it can also dump otp and eeprom in sync with the nands
Make copy of otp and sepprom by app from appstore.

Modi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He deleted the user off the system, that was the point of failure.
Make it on 7 differents Wii U work normal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll correct this since i see @OP has trouble with English. [Don't be angry please :)]
"I know that i look like a new noob :). Yes this all was like it should be!!! Yes firmware 5.5.1, no drive connected, everything was done on my Wii U NAND. My bad for not adding this to the list"

Szybko pisze :) Pozdro z Polski. I think it bug in CBHC

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

You can't delete NNID associated with DS VC purchase. .tik might still be in system but DS VC game will instantly throw "NNID/User linked to this game has been removed" error thus making Wii U unbootable.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can't delete NNID associated with DS VC purchase. .tik might still be in system but DS VC game will instantly throw "NNID/User linked to this game has been removed" error thus making Wii U unbootable.
pretty sure thats indeed what happened here, guess I'll add that into the "dont do that" section of my cbhc first post.

Modi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
pretty sure thats indeed what happened here, guess I'll add that into the "dont do that" section of my cbhc first post.
But from other 7 wii u it works normal. Only delete user from console not file.Game before instali haxich work normal, them haxchi works fine lunach HBL.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sounds like you're drawing your conclusion based on the message. Have you removed a NNID and encountered that error? I've deleted the user associated with my ID before, but I wasn't able to recreate the error.

Only delete user from console not file
What does that mean? You deleted the user associated with the NNID, but left the NNID active on Nintendo's server? Or did you delete the NNID too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE