OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bioware.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, right now, a lot of my time is being taken up by my MUD and by trying to find a job. Being completely, 100% moneyless is not very much fun, and tends to drain one's motivation. I also have several other projects in addition to CATSFC: I have two mods for Fallout 3, one of which I'm trying to port to New Vegas, several mods for Star Wars: Jedi Academy that need to be updated, and a mod for Knights of the Old Republic II that's nearing completion and needs to be finished. Add to all of that that the computer I was using to work on CATSFC has crashed and I'm still trying to get the CATSFC data moved to another computer...

I'll try to have it done as soon as I can, but at the current moment, my job search is the #1 priority, as I'm about $500 in the hole right now, and only getting further into the red as I have no money to pay that off, the bills keep coming, and I keep collecting overdraft fees.

Game Dragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadauxCat said:
Well, right now, a lot of my time is being taken up by my MUD and by trying to find a job. Being completely, 100% moneyless is not very much fun, and tends to drain one's motivation. I also have several other projects in addition to CATSFC: I have two mods for Fallout 3, one of which I'm trying to port to New Vegas, several mods for Star Wars: Jedi Academy that need to be updated, and a mod for Knights of the Old Republic II that's nearing completion and needs to be finished. Add to all of that that the computer I was using to work on CATSFC has crashed and I'm still trying to get the CATSFC data moved to another computer...

I'll try to have it done as soon as I can, but at the current moment, my job search is the #1 priority, as I'm about $500 in the hole right now, and only getting further into the red as I have no money to pay that off, the bills keep coming, and I keep collecting overdraft fees.

I think that people that use your CATSFC should give you a $donation I think that’s fair that should help you I am prepared to donate $10 if other people will donate as well

ShadauxCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bioware.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I would very much appreciate that. If anyone wants to donate, you can send it via paypal to shadowcat -DOT- paypal -AT- phasethrough -DOT- com (replace -DOT- with . and -AT- with @), and I would be EXTREMELY grateful. I'm not going to ask anyone to donate, but if you want to show your thanks, I would appreciate it quite a bit.

If you don't have paypal, you can instead go to www.swkod.com and click on the "donate" button on the left, and that will go to me, as well.

Game Dragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadauxCat said:
Well, I would very much appreciate that. If anyone wants to donate, you can send it via paypal to shadowcat -DOT- paypal -AT- phasethrough -DOT- com (replace -DOT- with . and -AT- with @), and I would be EXTREMELY grateful. I'm not going to ask anyone to donate, but if you want to show your thanks, I would appreciate it quite a bit.

If you don't have paypal, you can instead go to www.swkod.com and click on the "donate" button on the left, and that will go to me, as well.
$donation sent

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadauxCat said:

Sent a few bucks, sorry it couldn't be more (college student trying to not spend his money left and right, a little tight for me right now). But thanks for CATSFC, and I hope it will be of a little help!
smile.gif

ShadauxCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bioware.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to both of you, every dollar helps. It's very much appreciated.
smile.gif

I'll try my best to have the next version out as soon as humanly possible.

...or I suppose in my case, as soon as felinely possible?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Game Dragon said:
$donation sent
I as well. Also, I wouldn't worry about hurrying. With your situation, it must be stressful enough.

+1. First and foremost, worry about getting that job and paying off your bills. Making sure you can live comfortably is more important than making sure we can game comfortably, and hopefully the other tempers can see it in their hearts to give just a little bit, even if only a few bucks, to help you out. I saw it as not only helping, but a good gesture to someone who is developing such an awesome plugin.

Worry about yourself first and foremost. Us later. Best of luck, friend.

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I get this working on BAGPlug 3-2? It white screens when I load the plg, creates a file in th root of the micro sd card, then when I go to reboot, the dstwo loads the same white screen.

Help?

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
from minoplis at the bagplug thread:
QUOTE said:
...bagplug doesn't boot and the white screens appear. The only way to make it to boot again is deleting the LOADFILE.DAT in the root of the MicroSD card.

delete the LOADFILE.DAT then update to the newest bagplug 3-2fix2

D

Deleted-236924

One small request: Would it be possible to add a Display Mode 5 that does the same as SNEmulDS's +24 display mode?

ryuragnas

3DS FC: 0173-2593-8777
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
VatoLoco said:
from minoplis at the bagplug thread:
QUOTE said:
...bagplug doesn't boot and the white screens appear. The only way to make it to boot again is deleting the LOADFILE.DAT in the root of the MicroSD card.

delete the LOADFILE.DAT then update to the newest bagplug 3-2fix2

Cheers, thanks for that, it loaded
yaynds.gif

Shiki_Tachoyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just read all the pages.

How well does this support Donkeykong country

1 2 3.

idc about music, just gameplay.

I'm glad to see you still working on this.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quick question to you, ShadauxCat:
Did you find anything about the Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3 font problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crusty white +2