Gaming Castlevania: POR

sandreezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i found a way to make it work. just fire it up on 1xdma, go in the game. before any crazy stuff happens, turn off all the voice and music and leave your sound effeects on.

thats it!

so far i have been playing it all day, and i only froze one time, and i knew why it did it. i guess the teleporter rooms, if you run in them to fast and press up before the animation of the stone moving is finished, it will freeze.

enjoy

squeaks

Trophies
XP
Country
so i found a way to make it work. just fire it up on 1xdma, go in the game. before any crazy stuff happens, turn off all the voice and music and leave your sound effeects on.

thats it!

so far i have been playing it all day, and i only froze one time, and i knew why it did it. i guess the teleporter rooms, if you run in them to fast and press up before the animation of the stone moving is finished, it will freeze.

enjoy

so no voice and music? I wanna savour the enitrety of teh game... =(

sandreezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thats it!

enjoy

so no voice and music? I wanna savour the enitrety of teh game... =(

haha, me too man, but right now i have 1 of four choices. 1) get a slot 1 solution 2) get a new SD card 3) go buy the damn game ... or (my favorite) 4) play with no musics

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
buy the game
biggrin.gif

that's what i did when it didn't work on my EZ4
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News