Gaming Castlevania mirrors of fate

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this game any good/worth getting? Yes I have cfw so lol. Online I have read mixed reviews about it. I love the metroidvania games like dawn of sorrow, order of ecclesia and the gba games. Is this like those games or like prince of Persia lol

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So is this game any good/worth getting? Yes I have cfw so lol. Online I have read mixed reviews about it. I love the metroidvania games like dawn of sorrow, order of ecclesia and the gba games. Is this like those games or like prince of Persia lol
Jajajajja, well i recommend Castlevania mirrors of fate this time, because you like that kind of games. It can be completed 100% like on 17 hours so... you will not lose you´re time. Has a few things that i liked really much when i play it, for example: The bosses and the Puppeteer scared me... uhmm, with some time of playing it, the music become´s reaaly repetitive, and the graphics are noot the best, but with the 3D on get´s cool. Besides that, is not really difficult, but some skills and weapons are good. Finally, i enjoy the story, and you will not regret if you finish it.

Psdt: Dawn of sorrow and Order of ecclesia are great games... but with this one they also did an effort.

Last edited by Escorpion,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The game was painfully average. It was a bad game, it just wasn't very interesting compared to the previous Metroidvania styled Castlevania games. If you enjoyed the previous ones, it is worth playing and there's a quite a bit to enjoy. It just suffered from being average overall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...