Gaming Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion; buy or not?

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since ssb 3ds won't be coming out for years, have any of u guys got cartoon network: punch time explosion? If so, how similar is it to ssb? And finally is it worth buying? Plz provide some details on the game too.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cartoon network PTE... not worth the even a penny i played the wii version with johnny bravo it's an ok game but it's nothing like SSB trust me... it's not worth it. also the WII version has more people and stuff. but if you don't have a wii go ahead and be my guest. and plus no wi-fi for both... just for the heads up

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Is it like ssb? U know, damage percentage, fly off screen into explosion, random power ups, nice stages? (I don't rlly care about wifi mode or characters)

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to unlock players, beat the computer in normal matches (not story mode) something like 100 and you get Captan Planet.
story mode is alright, funny as fuck some times (the end is the best)
online play does not exist in this game.

its a good buy if you have friends that have the game, if you dont have friends that have the game do not get it.

i had it, then i sold it because i got bored with it, with having no friends that have it it gets boring FAST.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?