Carmen Sandiego?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Xag, Mar 1, 2009.

Mar 1, 2009

Carmen Sandiego? by Xag at 6:18 PM (810 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Xag
    OP

Newcomer Xag Member

Colombia
    Not sure if this happens to other games, but so far has only happened to carmen sandiego in my M3real.... the bottom screen stays white, but i can still press the screen and move forward... but its unplayable...

The rom works fine on my sisters DSTT.

I updated to latest touchpod and then to sakura and nothig :S

is it just me? any fix?

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Tested and reported.

Thanks

3. Xag
    OP

Newcomer Xag Member

Colombia
    On system 4.3a... the game hangs after selecting language. :S (same on sakura)

4. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    We ran a test and was able to get pass the language screen then went into the main gameplay. Please be sure that it's a clean dump.

We used 4.3A.

5. Perseid

Member Perseid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This is a paste from my post in the topic for the game: "Sakura with Soft-Reset on doesn't do anything. Sakura with soft-reset off locks up with a pic of Carmen Sandiego. With Touchpod it crashed randomly about 5 minutes in."

This is an OfflineList verified ROM. The crash with Touchpod seems to be random which might be why it's hard to test.

6. shadow999

Newcomer shadow999 Member

Australia
    I was having problems playing this game with my 4gig Class 4 SDHC card. Soft Reset/RTS would not work at all (I would get a black screen when starting the game). I could not play the game, randomly freezing around the create profile stage. However when I tried a 2gig MicroSD card, RTS worked perfectly, the game seemed to run perfectly.

I do not know whether it would randomly crash because the 2gig card was for my phone and I really dislike changing cards just to play one or two games.

Maybe the issue is with the SD card? I don't know. I find it bizzare how the same ROM will seem to work perfectly on one MicroSD card yet completely fail on another!