ROM Hack Card Sharks

rdurbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my 3rd game and surprise....ITS A GAME SHOW

Card sharks is very simple, basically you bet an amount of money that the next card is higher or lower than your previous card. The goal is to get as much money as possible. A perfect score would be 32,000 if you bet it all on each choice. This includes the $400 bonus. If you bet all your money and lose after the 1st line, you lose. Minimum bets are $50, on the final bet its half your money. Good Luck. I may add an internet high score table if there enough interest

you can get the game here

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey nice work =D I'm finding the DS impossible to program for
wink.gif
Those who do program home brew do such great work!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty fun. Simple, but fun overall.
You should add some sort of multiplayer. Everybody has their own table of cards, but you would just compete for the most money. It could even be a hotseat thing, where you just pass around the DS.
You would obviously have to have a main menu for this, but one is needed anyway so tha you can have a readme telling you how to play.
The online leader board would be cool too.

rdurbin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i forgot to mention that you can also change your card if you get a middle card. your are allowed to do this one per line. just click the swap button while you make your bet and choose one of the three side cards. I would love to be able to make online versions of my games but i cannot figure out how to pass data from server to the nds. So far I have only figured out how to send data from the nds to a server. My Press Your Luck Game does this.

you can get the newest version of all my nds program at My Webpage

I added some sound fx to the game, enjoy, get it at above link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap +1