Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Howdy Temp, got a question for ya, and will hopefully get some advice as well...

What kind of Audio system you got in your car? High-quality? Stock crap? Subwoofers?

The reason I ask is my older bro recently got this $150-$200 subwoofer for free a while back and he's been showing it off ever since, and let me tell you...GREAT QUALITY >.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I... honestly have no idea. I know that it was still the factory default for the car, and I haven't touched it since getting the car.

Music in the car is nice, sure, but I'd rather put the money elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 person

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
When I was your age I had a car with a system in It but I mostly used It for high and trade school but I feel It's worth doing while you're still a young man because you may outgrow a car sound system later in life but at least you can have the experience now plus you could always resell your gear down the road If you wanted too. I had two 15 inch JBL's in a fabricated box with the plexy on one side and an Alpine V12 amp that pushed them hard enough to shake the side and rear view mirrors pretty major. I had to insulate my trunk though because It would rattle like crazy before I did that. I say go for It, get at least two 10 inch subs and a decent 2 channel at least amp and bump away.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I have a Sony unit which takes a USB drive (and CDs, for those who still use those...) and the four speakers that came with my car (2x front, 2x back) more than meets my requirements - personally I cannot see that point in having a sub powerful enough to alert the whole neighbourhood to your poor taste in music - but meh, others would say they cannot see the pont in spending X amount on gaming, each to their own I suppose.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Friend of mine suggest these, I was told this thing bangs like a high-priced hooker for it's price, and I'm not looking for anything too fancy and this seems to fit the bill for what I want perfectly. Oh, and I drive this btw...2008 Chevy Aveo...terribly bright red color...can you imagine this rolling up somewhere, whole damn thing shaking? :D
2jchawz.jpg

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
If you're going to go for a system in your car, all you want to aim for is enough bass to make girls leave a wet spot in the passenger seat.

Target 333 hz.
Unavailable in my region, but i would love to see that vid.

OT: I don't personally own a car but when i do happen to own one i would go for enough bass to really enjoy the music but not so much as to 'show off' and there's always the possibility that someone knows that your car is packing, thereby increasing the possibility of theft. Personal enjoyment within the car is good enough for me, even if i had the money i wouldn't go for more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke