Captain America and Thor 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Amphy2310, Aug 4, 2011.

Aug 4, 2011
  1. Amphy2310
    OP

Newcomer Amphy2310 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    So I had look for release dates for captain america and thor 3ds, I was curious to see how they played on the 3ds and even though wiki said they are both already out in America I can't seem to find any videos of gameplay what's so ever or any mention of them on youtube [​IMG] do any gameplay videos actually exist? Or are the games themselves just myths? :wtf:

2. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    all i can say is they're not myth, they're on the upcoming games list on eShop. i haven't checked though if there are any streaming trailers attached to them there.

3. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The trailers (i guess they're on the eshop) were posted online. They're very low quality and don't contain any gameplay footage, just some prerendered video of what may be cutscenes from the console versions. There are some non direct feed low quality screens though.

Captain America-
    http://nintendoeverything.com/70811/

Thor-
    http://nintendoeverything.com/70822/

They look like your standard movie superhero tie-ins. Nothing at all special, very rushed looking. I suspect they're 2D sidescrollers, despite being rendered with polygons, but maybe i'm wrong. Needless to say, not myths.

4. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    The DS version of the game doesn't seem so bad. If they just took the DS version and made it look slightly nicer on the 3DS though, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

5. Amphy2310
    OP

Newcomer Amphy2310 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Ahh I see I was just wondering why there wasn't notice of them, thank you very much ^^

6. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    I wonder if they really do that, or just add code for 3D and larger screens :S I say that juding by the textures only.

Pip'

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    It's possible they did that with Captain America DS. At least, upgraded the graphics somewhat though (3DS version has nicer textures and higher polygon models). With Thor they didn't, the DS version was entirely sprite based (heard it was decent too). 3DS version isn't the same game from the looks of it.