Capcom has a showcase planned for June 13th

rklfsdkl;ksfldsdf.png

Capcom will take to the virtual stage in order to show off what the company has planned for the future. On June 13th, Capcom will host a 35-minute showcase that will feature new projects and updates to previously announced titles. Thanks to the PlayStation State of Play, we know a little more about what Capcom's got going on: there's the Resident Evil 4 Remake that was finally confirmed, as well as new VR content for Resident Evil Village VR, and of course, Street Fighter 6. There are also two new IPs that we know of, PRAGMATA, which was originally shown in 2020, and Exoprimal, which was shown back in March. You can catch the showcase at 3pm PT/11pm BST.

:arrow: Source

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, as excited as I am for REmake 4, I'd really like some more info on the Village DLC that was super vaguely confirmed A YEAR AGO.

Or even better, for them to smother RE:Verse in the cradle since no one's said a thing about it since the delay.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish they'd just call Exoprimal what we all know it really is... Dino Crisis.
This is more of a misleading trailer featuring that suspicious pink-haired girl. The "exo" is about getting into giant mechs and racing another team to slaughter dinos, its not remotely any kind of survival horror game.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda pointless when some of Capcom's biggest upcoming titles have already been reveled during Sony's showcase last week, smh.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish capcom would one day make a breath of fire vii. vi as a cell phone game is an insult. :(
I'm not really into Resident Evil or Monster Hunter, but it's still somewhat comforting that Capcom continues to hold a fairly successful presence and hasn't turned into another Konami. I still buy the Mega Man games, Ace Attorney, and some others. Another real Breath of Fire someday would be great, but we probably can't count on it since they wouldn't even see Mega Man Legends 3 through.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really into Resident Evil or Monster Hunter, but it's still somewhat comforting that Capcom continues to hold a fairly successful presence and hasn't turned into another Konami. I still buy the Mega Man games, Ace Attorney, and some others. Another real Breath of Fire someday would be great, but we probably can't count on it since they wouldn't even see Mega Man Legends 3 through.
I bought resident evil 8 when it was on sale, and I do plan to get the remake of 4, since I really liked that game. it was fun not even doing the story, and just trying to avoid the guy with the chainsaw. I found it hilarious when you'd get caught somewhere, so I'm glad they're doing a remake. I like mega man, but I thought 11 was too hard. I somehow got to Wily, but I never fought him. this was the switch version.

edit: btw, the game does save after every Wily stage, so you don't have to go through them all again like older mega mans iirc.

Reactions: Glyptofane

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Max Mega, featuring alternate costumes and nude patches for Akuma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...