Hacking Can't use Freeshop/Ciangel

ThunderbInazuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys.

So, 2 month's ago, I decided to "leave" That Iso site and start using Freeshop and Ciangel ( what of them I use depends of my mood :-P ).

Today, I treid to install Super Mario Maker from both and I couldn't install it. At Ciangel I get the error " Could not install the CIA" and at Freeshop it says "Wrong Title Key".

I have a O3DS with A9LH + Luma (v6.5 - f7e570389 + Lateste System Version. I was banned becaused played Pkmn Moon online early, but I'm unbanned with the second LFCS_B ( don't ask me where I found it) and also removed my NNID (With that method of a blank NNIDSave and altering the Secure..._A ( dont remember the file name).
I already tried to do a ctrtransfer ( followed part of plailect guide; Followed the 9.2 ctrtransfer and the parts after injecting FBI on H&S ( Injecting it and Injecting the Tickets again). Now, the error is still there and I can't open my Pkmn Moon ( I transfered it from freeshop at the US Release Date; Every other "extra Ram" game runs well, including my legit cart of Pkmn Sun)

Is there any way to put them functional again ( Freeshop/Ciangel + Pkmn Moon).

Thanks in Advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)