Can't use Freeshop/Ciangel

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ThunderbInazuma, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Hello guys.

So, 2 month's ago, I decided to "leave" That Iso site and start using Freeshop and Ciangel ( what of them I use depends of my mood :-P ).

Today, I treid to install Super Mario Maker from both and I couldn't install it. At Ciangel I get the error " Could not install the CIA" and at Freeshop it says "Wrong Title Key".

I have a O3DS with A9LH + Luma (v6.5 - f7e570389 + Lateste System Version. I was banned becaused played Pkmn Moon online early, but I'm unbanned with the second LFCS_B ( don't ask me where I found it) and also removed my NNID (With that method of a blank NNIDSave and altering the Secure..._A ( dont remember the file name).
    I already tried to do a ctrtransfer ( followed part of plailect guide; Followed the 9.2 ctrtransfer and the parts after injecting FBI on H&S ( Injecting it and Injecting the Tickets again). Now, the error is still there and I can't open my Pkmn Moon ( I transfered it from freeshop at the US Release Date; Every other "extra Ram" game runs well, including my legit cart of Pkmn Sun)

Is there any way to put them functional again ( Freeshop/Ciangel + Pkmn Moon).

Thanks in Advance

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Upgrade to Luma 6.6, and don't use StarUpdater. Use Luma Updater or do it manually (replace your arm9loaderhax.bin).

3. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Oh, that's The problem. I've used StarUpdater to update it, so it wasn't updated. Thanks ( And I was thinking that I broke something LOL)

Quantumcat likes this.