Hacking Can't theme emuNand after setting rxMode to coldboot

TheM4v3r1cX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi. I'm using an O3DS, emuNand updated to last version, running a nightly build of rxTools.
I've managed to run menuhax to set the boot into emuNand to run CTR Bootmanager, so i can choose between rxMode and HBChannel. The thing is, every time i install a custom theme, or select one of the basic themes, the autoboot breaks. I've read a lot of stuff about it and i know that the coldboot uses a vulnerability in 3ds theme loading service, but I've seen a lot of videos where people coldbooted into rxMode and actually had themes installed into the emuNand.
I've tried a lot of things I've picked up from different tutorials, but i just can't do it. menuhax 'install custom theme' option doesn't work for me, and CHMM2 breaks the autoboot. Some people said that i should run HBChannel from the emuNand but the results are the same- it either breaks the autoboot or it just doesn't work.
Am i doing something wrong? I've already re done the whole process like a thousand times so i don't mind if i have to delete or install new stuff.
Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night