Can't theme emuNand after setting rxMode to coldboot

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TheM4v3r1cX, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TheM4v3r1cX
    OP

TheM4v3r1cX Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi. I'm using an O3DS, emuNand updated to last version, running a nightly build of rxTools.
    I've managed to run menuhax to set the boot into emuNand to run CTR Bootmanager, so i can choose between rxMode and HBChannel. The thing is, every time i install a custom theme, or select one of the basic themes, the autoboot breaks. I've read a lot of stuff about it and i know that the coldboot uses a vulnerability in 3ds theme loading service, but I've seen a lot of videos where people coldbooted into rxMode and actually had themes installed into the emuNand.
    I've tried a lot of things I've picked up from different tutorials, but i just can't do it. menuhax 'install custom theme' option doesn't work for me, and CHMM2 breaks the autoboot. Some people said that i should run HBChannel from the emuNand but the results are the same- it either breaks the autoboot or it just doesn't work.
    Am i doing something wrong? I've already re done the whole process like a thousand times so i don't mind if i have to delete or install new stuff.
    Thanks in advance!

2. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    are your nands linked? if so that's your problem

kiwiis likes this.