Hacking Question Can’t start any NSP! Help!

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Like I said before I can’t do this because I need 64Bit for it.

Some people say to me Don’t downgrade it could brick your console.
Other say do it, it will solve your problem.

The fact is even If i want to do it I can’t.
Im on 32bit.
Which software is that require 32bit?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
He can try but it sounds like a bigger problem than the payload since he can enter Hekate. I wonder why there is no Chonjour_RCM yet :P

Reactions: Risingdawn

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He can try but it sounds like a bigger problem than the payload since he can enter Hekate. I wonder why there is no Chonjour_RCM yet :P
That would make life easier huh lol, he's definitely burnt his fuses before he did the Nand restore unfortunately so the only way he's getting out of this now is getting back onto 9.1.0

At this point I'd be willing to try any cfw he can get to boot, does Kosmos or Reinex still maintain cfw, an SX license just for homebrew would still be able to run Cho?

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ReiNX haven't been updated in forever. Kosmos is a package for homebrews made easy. It's Hekate bootloader and Atmosphere CFW. So it should work fine. The issue right now is FW 9.X have an extra check/burning of efuse, that is missing in the GC slot. That is the issue. So if you burn it, you can NEVER downgrade below 9.X again.

GerBrew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@GerBrew there is hope. - https://github.com/ihaveamac/switchfs @ihaveamac have made an opensource HacDiskMount.

https://github.com/ihaveamac/ninfs - here you go, correct version since it's updated and alive.

I downloaded ninfs-1.7b2-win32.zip.
Was that the right file?
It has a different name, what is this program?
Is it just an alternative?
You said I can’t downgrade, so I should update to 9.1.0?

Edit: I don’t have a keys.txt. I have a title.keys and a prod.keys. Is that enough or do I have to convert them to keys.txt?

Last edited by GerBrew,

GerBrew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Just did it again.
I get „prod.keys“ and „title.keys“.
I copy them, like in the guide into the ChoiDujour Folder and rename prod.keys to keys.txt but I still get this error.

If I don’t fix this problem till tomorrow I’m gonna send my Switch to my Xbox Live friend across the country that I know for 5 years and hope he can fix it because shipping needs 1-2 Days so he get it in time for Saturday.

I keep you guys posted on what is going on.
Maybe I magically solved the issue till tomorrow or send it to my friend and he either bricks it or he fixes it.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just did it again.
I copy them, like in the guide into the ChoiDujour Folder and rename prod.keys to keys.txt but I still get this error.

If I don’t fix this problem till tomorrow I’m gonna send my Switch to my Xbox Live friend across the country that I know for 5 years and hope he can fix it because shipping needs 1-2 Days so he get it in time for Saturday.

Maybe I magically solved the issue till tomorrow or send it to my friend and he either bricks it or he fixes it.
Do you not want to try one last thing and launch SX instead of Atmos. Just to see if it will work

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just did it again.

Op friend might be able to fix it. Keep us update Op.

Would want to try to do those steps too ut my switch is not brick yet, So I can't guide you at all. I still think it brick from incompleted update since 8.1 to 9.1. Anyway good luck Op

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This club sux bro. Same here was on a fully functional 8.1 CFW and for some dumb reason I wanted to update it and now a week later I’m still trying to get it to work again. If I get 1 thing to work it breaks something else. Right now I’m stuck with it telling me I need to update to play on all the games I install. Not a single utube video works for me.

GerBrew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Package is out!
First of all thanks to everyone who tried helping me.
I've sent my friend this thread and I hope he can use your posts to fix the issues.

All we can do now is cross our fingers!

Keep you guys posted what happens with the switch when I get information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol