Can't run Emulators on Akmenu

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Danielthethird, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Danielthethird
    OP

Danielthethird Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2012
    Netherlands
    So I don't know anything about Flashcards tried my best to understand it but I really couldn't so sorry if I sound a lot like a noob...

I'm wondering if I can run Emulators using my Dstt flashcart...I tried putting the emulation software on it and just run it (Nesds gives me a Device failed message, SNEmulDS runs but I can't see any roms [named a folder SNES and put some roms on it] and lameboy gives me a black screen)

Tried running Moonshell 2.10 Child Zwai Edition and from the alternative loader i get an error message saying
    Devkitarmr 27 + Libnds 1.4.0 + libfat 1.0.6 (modified)
    DLDI ID: R4TF
    DLDI Name: R4 (DS) - Revolution for DS
    Initializing libfat... Failed.

I really have no idea what to do and I'm really sorry if I'm posting this thread in the wrong place.

I'm currently using the latest AKmenu for Ttds and I have a Ttds Flashcart

Thanks in advance,

Danielthethird

2. Thesolcity

Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

Oct 2, 2010
    United States
    San Miguel
  3. Danielthethird
    OP

Danielthethird Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2012
    Netherlands
    Thank you really much Thesolcity it the FC helper wasn't working correctly (The folder would appear but the files weren't in them) so I downloaded the files manually but after that the emulators worked like a charm =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice