Hacking Can't Remove Switch Update Message When Launching Applications!

damononeil11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Whats up people!
I'm currently running 8.0.1 Atmosphere. I've got the issue where everytime I launch an application, I get the following message:

"Ready to start system update. The update will not take long. Update now?" (start software/upbdate/cancel)"

This is getting realllllly annoying, I know it's not a huge issue but I wanna remove it. Also I've seen the thread which suggests putting the switch in maintenance mode and I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. My stock OFW is 9.0.1 and I can't seem to remove the message no matter how many times I've tried. I can't find any other solutions online and was wondering if anyone had an info or solutions, because it's really frustrating!!!

Thanks in advanced :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up people!
I'm currently running 8.0.1 Atmosphere. I've got the issue where everytime I launch an application, I get the following message:

"Ready to start system update. The update will not take long. Update now?" (start software/upbdate/cancel)"

This is getting realllllly annoying, I know it's not a huge issue but I wanna remove it. Also I've seen the thread which suggests putting the switch in maintenance mode and I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. My stock OFW is 9.0.1 and I can't seem to remove the message no matter how many times I've tried. I can't find any other solutions online and was wondering if anyone had an info or solutions, because it's really frustrating!!!

Thanks in advanced :)
Did you make sure to remove Wi-Fi settings after booting into maintenance mode? Because otherwise, the system update will be redownloaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro