Hacking Can't Remove Switch Update Message When Launching Applications!

damononeil11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Whats up people!
I'm currently running 8.0.1 Atmosphere. I've got the issue where everytime I launch an application, I get the following message:

"Ready to start system update. The update will not take long. Update now?" (start software/upbdate/cancel)"

This is getting realllllly annoying, I know it's not a huge issue but I wanna remove it. Also I've seen the thread which suggests putting the switch in maintenance mode and I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. My stock OFW is 9.0.1 and I can't seem to remove the message no matter how many times I've tried. I can't find any other solutions online and was wondering if anyone had an info or solutions, because it's really frustrating!!!

Thanks in advanced :)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats up people!
I'm currently running 8.0.1 Atmosphere. I've got the issue where everytime I launch an application, I get the following message:

"Ready to start system update. The update will not take long. Update now?" (start software/upbdate/cancel)"

This is getting realllllly annoying, I know it's not a huge issue but I wanna remove it. Also I've seen the thread which suggests putting the switch in maintenance mode and I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. My stock OFW is 9.0.1 and I can't seem to remove the message no matter how many times I've tried. I can't find any other solutions online and was wondering if anyone had an info or solutions, because it's really frustrating!!!

Thanks in advanced :)
Did you make sure to remove Wi-Fi settings after booting into maintenance mode? Because otherwise, the system update will be redownloaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Home appliances would be a soldering gun, including plumbing. Normal soldering irons are for hobbyist projects/modchip installs.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    though i've heard plenty of people getting wrecked trying to ''fix'' their microwave
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Did somebody tell them to put something metal in there?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm wondering what's so hard about it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    🍆 <== This?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having bigger nuts than brains is genetic probably
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    That's what they tried to tell you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hypothetically.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    People won't believe me anyways untill shit happens. Youtube teaches everything they say... so ima just sit back and enjoy the mayhem
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If brain small, does that mean bigger balls? :unsure:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    no ,they have bigger balls
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    we can't possibly insinuate they have small brains, be modest and just tell 'em they have big balls so they feel better bout 'emselfs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, True lol.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    chat is this real?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chat is Ai
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    big balls are REAL
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    AI has balls too

:rofl2:
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    Chat, is @HiradeGirl real?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @NinStar, HiradeGirl has an AI-generated waifu.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, HiradeGirl has an AI-generated waifu.