Cant punch in GTA 4

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I was playing Grand Theft Auto 4 on my Xbox and I couldn't punch anyone. I have locked, aimed pressed every single button but yet nothing happens someone please help me as this is really frustrating me

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm actually not sure, this is the only copy of the game I own which Is for this console.
I have seen videos saying the buttons are Y, B or RT with LT lock. I've tried those but never worked sadly...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing happens when you press the buttons? No idea at this point unless you have to go through a story segment before you can do anything.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iirc that's the B button right? (or is it RT)? Anyway exit the game to the Xbox dash, or restart the 360 without the disc inside (if it's set to auto run disc), and enter somewhere like the system settings, and then press B to go back, if it doesn't then it's the controller. And i'm not aware of any cheat or trainer that could disable the function of a button..

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Iirc that's the B button right? (or is it RT)? Anyway exit the game to the Xbox dash, or restart the 360 without the disc inside (if it's set to auto run disc), and enter somewhere like the system settings, and then press B to go back, if it doesn't then it's the controller. And i'm not aware of any cheat or trainer that could disable the function of a button..
Uhh....this got the punching in the game to work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1