Hardware Can't play trucha signed games after using trucha bug restorer

Osama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The tbr install went smoothly, and I followed all the instructions correctly with no errors, but I still can't play trucha signed games through the disc channel. Any advice is greatly appreciated
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry the name is missleading, it's not restoring the trucha bug. But even if it was, it wouldn't help you, as it only touches IOS15 and IOS36, but you need the system menu IOS and/or ALL game IOS with trucha bug/ignoring signatures. After using TBR you have an IOS that allows you to install the IOS you need for what you want, but you need the right app to do that.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Osama said:
Oh haha, my mistake. How do I find out what ios my system menu is and what ones the games use?

3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 = IOS 30 v1037, v1039, v1040 and v2576, respectively.
3.4 = IOS 50 v4889.
4.0 and 4.1 = IOS 60 v6174.
4.2 = IOS 70 v6687.

And well, for the games, I think you can use the IOS Patcher from Waninkoko to see what IOS do they use. Of course, there are other ways to see this, but are related to the extraction on the tmd.bin from the ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...