Hacking cant play online anymore

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont listen the Xenon you CAN use Cia updates, me and him already had this argument and his only excuse was to link me to the Online Banned thread and call me noob based on my activity count (such pro)
The result of the entire thread is EVERYONE is being banned because they Didnt use Private Headers (which he actually keeps stating but lol he just hates cia updates)

CIA updates have nothing to do with it, they have nothing to do with your 3DS/Z files because the Headers are directly on the Rom when patched CIA updates do not modify this as they are purely game data, also CIA updates you obtained online are dumps from shop anyway only some have FW spoofs/cryptofixes

if you want to Spoof Eshop you Need the Latest NVER and TIGER files for gateway.

See Here https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-non-hans-n3ds-e-shop-spoof-guide-testing.404653/

3DNUS is from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/3dnus.376488/
CIA updates don't get you banned they won't let you connect online (displaying the banned error code), by all means try playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire online with a downloaded CIA or Monster hunter update.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CIA updates don't get you banned they won't let you connect online (displaying the banned error code), by all means try playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire online with a downloaded CIA or Monster hunter update.
Like I have already stated to you Before I am already doing that

Also goodluck with me playing online with games like triforce heroes which will not allow me to play unless i update

And even if i did get the update from the store I would still need to modify the CIA because it requires cryptofixing

Last edited by izy,

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@squee666 and @Xenon Hacks I just recorded a video to test this, the results will speak for themselves once it is fully uploaded...
lel np 90% of my online pokemon play is to abuse wonder trade :P then the occasional pleb battle because i dont have a decent team, last time i had one was back in D/P and then Black ruined my whole setup + person who i lent my acekard never returned it reeeep

D

Deleted-19228

Why are you trolling? You know this isn't true. If it was no one would be able to play online if it required an update. Either that or you are so out of date you actually think this is the truth lmfao

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guy do CIA games still work online for you or is it a console ban?
CIA games have and always will work online until nintendo pulls some magic out or kills their servers again.

Console bans via CIA have usually been either Random or Using Cheats online
Regardless its a 2 week ban and is not even serious

D

Deleted-236924

Like I have already stated to you Before I am already doing that

Also goodluck with me playing online with games like triforce heroes which will not allow me to play unless i update

And even if i did get the update from the store I would still need to modify the CIA because it requires cryptofixing
Game updates don't require cryptofixing, they require fw spoof however.
I guess in the end that's just semantics because it still has to be modified. :P

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
dunno i only install .cia of games that only are available from the eshop so i dont have to keep installing and uninstalling games
Consider it for games you want to play online, it's much simpler than header patching. If you're limited on space I could get how it might not be an option, and it is an annoyance if you'd prefer to use the Gateway you darn well paid for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-