Hacking Cant mount USB device, tried everything!

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi all.

I ve tried not to make this post, so I have read dozens of posts tried to do everything by myself. Just couldnt make it.
hate2.gif

I got my system to run backup DVDs weeks ago, but I just cant make my Wii to recognize my 250GB USB hard disk. Ive tried with the whole disk formated with WBFS, then FAT32, now it has 2 partitions, WBFS and NTFS. ALso tried with a 2GB thumbdrive. No luck.

My Wii is 4.0U.

I installed HBC using Hackmii through bannerbomb. And Trucha Bug Restorer 1.0.

Ive tried neogamma R8Beta10, uloader, configurable usb loader. Ive tried ios249 (rev14) and hermes 222 and 223, with every posible merge combination (as I saw in some post). Ive also already uninstalled everything that had to do with dvdx (saw it in another post).

Is there anything else I should try? (if you are gonna ask me what IOS I have, please help me get a list of what Ive already installed)

Also tried to run NSMB from my SD, formated a 4Gb SDHC with WBFS, loaded the ISO with WBFSManager, but Neogamma wouldnt mount it. Dont know why...

Well, any help is much appreciated.

grog.gif

Thanks!

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
demon33 said:
for the usb you can try the other usb port
wink.gif

Already done. Even when Ive identified the USB0, always tried the another one. Never worked.

Posts merged

QUOTE(ipawii @ Nov 15 2009, 07:47 AM) Check the Hard Drive compatability list, then get a new external case. I had the same issues with a Vantec 3 case. I had to buy another case, bought the Vantec CX and it works perfectly.

Will try that if at least the SD mount works. I think something else is not working.

esalazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well. It was the drive.

Tried a sata-usb adapter and worked like a charm.

Thanks!

I still cant make my system to recognize USB Mic. Any suggestion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.