Homebrew Question Cant Load HomeBrew.

DellStock

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't load homebrew on my switch, im on Atmosphere, latest FW, i tried ReiNX and nothing.

If i load it as an applet i get errors like 2000-0000 but if i run it as a game, the first load it crashes back to the main menu of HBMenu then when i rerun it says The software cant be used.

Is there anything i can do? Im on the latest HBmenu. The app i tried are PPSSPP standalone and StepMania. (Things like Incognito work, Goldleaf, Tinfoil, etc)

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't load homebrew on my switch, im on Atmosphere, latest FW, i tried ReiNX and nothing.

If i load it as an applet i get errors like 2000-0000 but if i run it as a game, the first load it crashes back to the main menu of HBMenu then when i rerun it says The software cant be used.

Is there anything i can do? Im on the latest HBmenu. The app i tried are PPSSPP standalone and StepMania. (Things like Incognito work, Goldleaf, Tinfoil, etc)
Are you running the latest version of the CFW

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

If you're using the latest Tinfoil, that messes up your Atmosphere install. If so you should reinstall Atmosphere and see if it helps things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: