So I have been trying to figure out how to load a GameCube ISO onto a USB drive (32GB FAT32 format). Every time I try to load OOT: Master Quest onto the drive with Wii Backup Manager it says it got added in 0 seconds and the name of the file appears in red right beneath it. I'm sure this has been asked before but I don't fell like searching any longer for it. I would like to know if there is a way to put GameCube games onto the drive with WBM, if it's even possible. Or if there is a program that will do it. (I want to play it on USB loader 3.0 with DM compatibility.
Thanks
EDIT: Well I got USB loader 3.0 to see the game and start it up (OOT: Mater Quest) and it goes to the GameCube symbol with DIOS MIOS under it.. and then it crashes.
Thanks
EDIT: Well I got USB loader 3.0 to see the game and start it up (OOT: Mater Quest) and it goes to the GameCube symbol with DIOS MIOS under it.. and then it crashes.






