Can't launch the firmware (it pop up a message)

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by fengbo, Sep 9, 2018.

1. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    it shows
    "initializing...
    Identified package1 <'20180220163747'>, keyblobversion 4 ,
    loaded package1 and keyblob"
    And it just stuck at here, I tried to use https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/
    this link to help, I did every process on the page, except the step one, and it still doesn't work, keep popping that message whenever I try to launch the firmware, what's exactly wrong with my device, can I still save it? Thanks for helping me with this please

2. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    any help please

3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    What did you do before you received this error? How are you trying to boot your system?

4. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    at the first time, it worked, but I restored the bad boot0/1 , and I can't launch firmware anymore, in the first time, it showed the package1 doesn not find, and I followed https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ this guide, restored the boot0/1 .but still can't launch the firmware, and received the message "initializing... bla bla" I'm trying to use hekate to boot the system

5. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Do you have a NAND backup?

6. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    Yes, but it doesn't help,

7. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    What happens when you try to boot OFW?

8. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    what is OFW?

9. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Original firmware, with or without Hekate.

10. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    I don't know how to launch it, if I do not use anything, I can not boot it after press the power button

11. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Did you follow the entire guide?

12. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    Yes, except the step one, because it doesn't make sense. the author of hekate said that I may have a corrupted keyblobs, and I need to restore them back, do you have any idea how to do it?

13. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Restoring a working NAND backup should fix this problem. How did you make your NAND backup? Did you do it when the Switch was in working order? What file(s) do you have belonging to your NAND backup?

14. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    I backed up the nand after the switch can't launch, and it can be booted because I restored the bad BOOT0/1, I have only one rawnand.bin file which is 30GB

15. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
  16. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    What do you mean you restored a bad BOOT0/1?

17. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
  18. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    What was it you restored and why? You say your NAND backup was after your problem started, but you also say your problem started after your restored a BOOT0/1 backup.

19. fengbo
    OP

fengbo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2018
    China
    Okay, here is the thing, first of all, I backed up the boot0/1 and rawnand file, and I hacked it, it was a success,
    but after that, I try to restore the boot0/1 and rawnand, I want to go back to the original version, and connect to the internet,
    but soon I found that I can restore the boot0/1, but the rawnand was wrong, it's only 4gb, and maybe the boot0/1 I restored also has some problems, so I can't launch the firmware, and then, I backed up the full rawnand, it's 30GB this time, get it? any idea what should I do

20. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Oct 20, 2016
    Mexico
    I think you better explain everything again from the start, with details on what you did and when, just before the system stopped working right. That way we could understand you better and help you find the problem.

Lacius likes this.