Can't install WAD manager neither Cios Installer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by FreddyDs, Mar 5, 2009.

1. FreddyDs
    OP

FreddyDs Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2009
    United States
    Well, I already got my Homebrew Channel. And It's been upgraded to its newest version. But there's a big problem.

The Wii version is 3.4 such as the Twilight hack. I did it on my Wii and everything worked, but now that I try to do it on one of my Cousin's Wii it doesn't work.

The Wad Manager gives me the error -1017.
    I also tried the Cios Installer and it as well failed. This time it gave me the error -2011

¿Anyone got a clue on what I should do?

PS: I'm not from Europe, i'm from Mexico, but I did install the american Twilight hack.

2. ether2802

ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Former Staff
    Oct 14, 2007
    Mexico
    Pto. Vallarta
    necesitas instalar IOS16 y despues usar el "custom Wad Manager" para instalar el cIOS249_r7.wad, despues de esto ya puedes usar todas las aplicaciones de Waninkoko que quieras..!! [​IMG]

3. FreddyDs
    OP

FreddyDs Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2009
    United States
    Ok, instale el IOS 16 y con el custom wad manager el cios249_r7.wad.
    Despues de eso use el Cios y nuevamente me salio el error.

En el Wad Manager (Que ahora funciona) instale el BackUp Launcher, region Free Cios 64 y Cios Fix. Pero no se que debo hacer ahora para que funcione el Cios.

Y menos lo que debo hacer para que funcione Wiigator o Backup Launcher... La ultima respuesta me sirvio de mucho, otra mas me serviria aun mas [​IMG]

4. Arm the Homeless

Arm the Homeless Custom Title

May 26, 2008
    United States
    /home/andy/
    No hablo Espanol.

5. FreddyDs
    OP

FreddyDs Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2009
    United States
    Ok, so I installed IOS 16 and with the custom WAD Manager the cios249_r7.wad
    After that I used Cios and again I got an error.

In the Wad Manager (That now works) I installed the Backup Launcher, region free, Cios 64 and Cios Fix. But I don't know what to do, to make Cios work [​IMG]

And either can I make WiiGator or Gackup Launcher Work. If someone could please help me out here jejeje.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice