Hacking Can't install WAD manager neither Cios Installer

FreddyDs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I already got my Homebrew Channel. And It's been upgraded to its newest version. But there's a big problem.

The Wii version is 3.4 such as the Twilight hack. I did it on my Wii and everything worked, but now that I try to do it on one of my Cousin's Wii it doesn't work.

The Wad Manager gives me the error -1017.
I also tried the Cios Installer and it as well failed. This time it gave me the error -2011

¿Anyone got a clue on what I should do?

PS: I'm not from Europe, i'm from Mexico, but I did install the american Twilight hack.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
necesitas instalar IOS16 y despues usar el "custom Wad Manager" para instalar el cIOS249_r7.wad, despues de esto ya puedes usar todas las aplicaciones de Waninkoko que quieras..!!
smile.gif

FreddyDs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, instale el IOS 16 y con el custom wad manager el cios249_r7.wad.
Despues de eso use el Cios y nuevamente me salio el error.

En el Wad Manager (Que ahora funciona) instale el BackUp Launcher, region Free Cios 64 y Cios Fix. Pero no se que debo hacer ahora para que funcione el Cios.

Y menos lo que debo hacer para que funcione Wiigator o Backup Launcher... La ultima respuesta me sirvio de mucho, otra mas me serviria aun mas
biggrin.gif

FreddyDs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I installed IOS 16 and with the custom WAD Manager the cios249_r7.wad
After that I used Cios and again I got an error.

In the Wad Manager (That now works) I installed the Backup Launcher, region free, Cios 64 and Cios Fix. But I don't know what to do, to make Cios work
frown.gif

And either can I make WiiGator or Gackup Launcher Work. If someone could please help me out here jejeje.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(