Can't install WAD manager neither Cios Installer

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by FreddyDs, Mar 5, 2009.

Mar 5, 2009
  1. FreddyDs
    OP

Newcomer FreddyDs Newbie

United States
    Well, I already got my Homebrew Channel. And It's been upgraded to its newest version. But there's a big problem.

The Wii version is 3.4 such as the Twilight hack. I did it on my Wii and everything worked, but now that I try to do it on one of my Cousin's Wii it doesn't work.

The Wad Manager gives me the error -1017.
    I also tried the Cios Installer and it as well failed. This time it gave me the error -2011

¿Anyone got a clue on what I should do?

PS: I'm not from Europe, i'm from Mexico, but I did install the american Twilight hack.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    necesitas instalar IOS16 y despues usar el "custom Wad Manager" para instalar el cIOS249_r7.wad, despues de esto ya puedes usar todas las aplicaciones de Waninkoko que quieras..!! [​IMG]

3. FreddyDs
    OP

Newcomer FreddyDs Newbie

United States
    Ok, instale el IOS 16 y con el custom wad manager el cios249_r7.wad.
    Despues de eso use el Cios y nuevamente me salio el error.

En el Wad Manager (Que ahora funciona) instale el BackUp Launcher, region Free Cios 64 y Cios Fix. Pero no se que debo hacer ahora para que funcione el Cios.

Y menos lo que debo hacer para que funcione Wiigator o Backup Launcher... La ultima respuesta me sirvio de mucho, otra mas me serviria aun mas [​IMG]

4. Arm the Homeless

Member Arm the Homeless Custom Title

United States
    No hablo Espanol.

5. FreddyDs
    OP

Newcomer FreddyDs Newbie

United States
    Ok, so I installed IOS 16 and with the custom WAD Manager the cios249_r7.wad
    After that I used Cios and again I got an error.

In the Wad Manager (That now works) I installed the Backup Launcher, region free, Cios 64 and Cios Fix. But I don't know what to do, to make Cios work [​IMG]

And either can I make WiiGator or Gackup Launcher Work. If someone could please help me out here jejeje.