Can't install Spider!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Aline Pereira Rêgo, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    OP

Aline Pereira Rêgo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Brazil
    Hey I've tried to install the Spider browser in my DS but I'm getting the Invalid Title Version when I install it using FBI. DO I have to use another app?

2. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Maybe its the wrong version lol. Do you trust your spider browser source? FBI could be preventing you from bricking.

3. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Brazil
    Where I've downloaded it from it said it was the USA version... argh, i want to be able to use the ARcodes! D:

Last edited by Aline Pereira Rêgo, Mar 27, 2016
  4. dpad_5678
    This message by dpad_5678 has been removed from public view by Minox, Mar 27, 2016, Reason: Stop backseat moderating. Informing people of the rules is one thing, this is another.
    Mar 27, 2016
  5. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    This message by Aline Pereira Rêgo has been removed from public view by Minox, Mar 27, 2016, Reason: Response to deleted post.
    Mar 27, 2016
  6. dpad_5678
    This message by dpad_5678 has been removed from public view by Minox, Mar 27, 2016, Reason: Stop backseat moderating. Informing people of the rules is one thing, this is another.
    Mar 27, 2016
  7. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Brazil
    I didn't know! And yes I've edited the post. there's a friggin time stamp there.
    I don't even know what the fudge is a warez site nor gateway and now you're telling me you'll ban me because of a mistake I didn't even know about? and that I corrected 2 minutes later?
    Go troll under another bridge.

8. uribemaster

uribemaster GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2010
    United States
    you'll be fine as long as you promptly corrected it. A warez site is a website that distributes illegally obtained files

9. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Brazil
    I figured. I didn't even know that site was banned here.
    Can we please go back to the Spider problem? Why am I getting the Invalid Version error?

10. GBAFail

GBAFail Smell my finger.

Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Uranus
    What do you need it for? You might be able to save a lot of hassle and just use HBL 99% of the time.

11. k3rizz3k

k3rizz3k GBAtemp Regular

Oct 16, 2008
    United States
    I take it specifically to use AR Codes

12. Aline Pereira Rêgo
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Brazil
    Yeah I wanted to use ARcodes.
    But I already figured out what I was doing worng. I had to manually delete the installed browser first.
    Thanks for the help guys!