Homebrew Can't install Hiya.cfw because of missing files

coldersoil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all

I'm trying to install HiyaCFW on my DSi but to no avail. I followed the guide on dsi.cfw.guide, but during the HiyaCFW part of the guide, upon installing my SD Card back into my DSI and loading up HiyaCFW, I am met with: ""Error! Failed to read Launcher's title.tmd" Using HBChecker, I found this:

title/00030017/484e4155/content/00000002.app
From HiyaCFW Helper's 'out' folder
was missing

title/00030017/484e4155/content/title.tmd
From the downloaded 'HiyaCFW/for SDNAND SD card'
was missing

I have retried this process twice and I still don't understand what I am doing wrong. Twilight menu also gives this error: SD:/_nds/Twilightmenu/main.srldr not found.

If anybody knew how to fix this, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please upload a screenshot of the contents of your SD.

By using HiyaCFW-Helper you should automatically have all needed files in their specific locations. Did the helper give any error messages?

Hopefully you did not skip the SD-test.
Troubleshooting without an SD proven to be okay makes no sense.
dsi.cfw.guide said:
Before starting, you may want to check your SD card for errors using H2testw (Windows), F3 (Linux), or F3X (Mac)!
  1. Copy all your data from the SD to a computer. Reformat the SD to FAT32, 32kb cluster size, if bigger than 32GB and using Windows with guiformat.
  2. Check your SD Windows, Linux, OS X. [Links to 3ds.hacks.guide, it's virtually the same as above]
    • If you get any errors replace the SD.
    • If you get no errors copy a fresh output of HiyaCFW helper onto the SD and try again.
Even if there are no errors in the SD check, try another SD if it does not work after reformatting.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1