cant install cios 37

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CainKirisgai, Jul 5, 2010.

Jul 5, 2010

cant install cios 37 by CainKirisgai at 5:30 AM (1,133 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. CainKirisgai
    OP

Newcomer CainKirisgai Newbie

United States
    A few days ago i was trying to install final fantasy 4 the after years and it wouldn't install, i searched around and found out it had something to do with having cios249 installed i deleted cios37 by mistake first which brings me to my problem, i cant reinstall the damn thing. Well not exactly when i go to install it, it installs fine except when i check any title deleter it doesn't show up that it is installed. And when i go to play mega man 9 it no longer works just resets the wii. if anyone can help me much thanks in advance only other thing i can think of is to wipe all the custom ios and start anew but i rather not do that.

2. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    install a clean IOS53 and IOS55, most likely it has to do with one of those

3. 75UR15

Newcomer 75UR15 Advanced Member

United States
    When you say you uninstalled 37, do you mean cIOS 249 installed with a base of 37 or just the original 37. If you unistalled the ACTUAL 37 (shame on you) use dop-mii to reinstall it (a cIOS installer won't help you here). If you used a base of 37 in a cios installer, it installs to a different slot (usually 249/250)

4. CainKirisgai
    OP

United States
    yea it was the actual 37 like i said it was by mistake i was pissed when i did it im gonna go try both replies and let ya guys know what happens thanks for your quick help [​IMG]

5. CainKirisgai
    OP

United States
    well i got 37, reinstalled which fixed megaman 9, reinstalled 53 which fixed NSMB, and reinstalled 55 as well not sure if that fixed anything else that was broken, but i still cant get kamen rider dragon knight to work it just keeps freezing at the vs screen on usbloader gx

6. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    smart move just start deleting random ios's and see if thatbricks you, i bet it will. why do ppl do stupid things like that

7. OncleJulien

Member OncleJulien tool of peers

United States
    because every time they do, a deadlyfoe gets its wingz.

8. CainKirisgai
    OP

United States
    well two things wrong bout that statement, 1 i only deleted 1 ios by mistake which wasnt a system ios, and 2 that problem was already fixed i just have a diff issue now and im sorta sure they are releated since i was able to play it before 37 was deleted, but since i have 37 reinstalled this topic i would consider resolved thanks again for your help before guys [​IMG]

9. 75UR15

Newcomer 75UR15 Advanced Member

United States
    If someone doesn't know the exact effects of an installer, they may not understand that installing a cIOS with a base of 37 does NOT mean that anything changes in the actual 37 slot. This does not make them (or there actions) stupid. I have misunderstood things before, and have made mistakes, haven't you? A little more courtesy would be good, and if you have nothing useful to add, why post at all?

10. PsyBlade

Member PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Germany
    well you are the prove that ppl cant be warned to often not to delete isos