Hacking Can't have multiple themes present

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyy guys I have emuNAND 9.9 and Old 3DS Sys nand 8.1

Question I tried using devmenu to install some themes. I installed like 4 themes but then once I reset it looked like only the last theme I installed was actually on there any idea.
on a previous post some guys said did you delete hmme or something but then didn't respond back. I use seven and I can't unin stall a .Cia there. I probably should use the other. But I'm just looking for some advice and an explanation of why

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only install one .cia of theme(s) at a time. So if you're installing individual themes, you'll only be able to use one.

Reisyukaku uploaded a .cia packer
that allows you to create a .cia with 40+ themes by the looks of it.

Need to edit "pack.bat" adding "-content New5.cfa:5:5" "-content New6.cfa:6:6" ect on the fifth line from the bottom. Depending on how many more themes you're adding.

Edit: The above is using theme files bgm.bcstm & body_LZ.bin packed in .cia. Idk if you're just downloading individual themes in .cia or making your own.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work for others? I tried using this to install a few custom themes on my 2DS and XL, and it erased my legit ones, plus didn't show the new ones

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy