Can't have multiple themes present

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Emeraldman94, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2008
    United States
    Heyy guys I have emuNAND 9.9 and Old 3DS Sys nand 8.1

Question I tried using devmenu to install some themes. I installed like 4 themes but then once I reset it looked like only the last theme I installed was actually on there any idea.
    on a previous post some guys said did you delete hmme or something but then didn't respond back. I use seven and I can't unin stall a .Cia there. I probably should use the other. But I'm just looking for some advice and an explanation of why

2. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    You can only install one .cia of theme(s) at a time. So if you're installing individual themes, you'll only be able to use one.

Reisyukaku uploaded a .cia packer
    that allows you to create a .cia with 40+ themes by the looks of it.

Need to edit "pack.bat" adding "-content New5.cfa:5:5" "-content New6.cfa:6:6" ect on the fifth line from the bottom. Depending on how many more themes you're adding.

Edit: The above is using theme files bgm.bcstm & body_LZ.bin packed in .cia. Idk if you're just downloading individual themes in .cia or making your own.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You can find a collection of every theme as a single cia on that iso site.

4. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    True, Reisyukaku's is for cherry picking / installing your own custom themes I guess. :)

5. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    Does this work for others? I tried using this to install a few custom themes on my 2DS and XL, and it erased my legit ones, plus didn't show the new ones