Hacking Can't get Ocarina codes to work with Nintendont/USB Loader GX

Mr White

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Originally, I used Dios Mios with USB Loader GX to run my Gamecube backups, but the annoying HDD compatibility issues (and me getting sick of using USB sticks) made me want to try Nintendon't.

I switched over today and for the most part, it's all good. All my game backups play perfectly and I was able to get all my save files working. The one thing I can't get working is Ocarina.

I'm kinda stumped here. Ocarina worked perfectly well with Dios Mios so my settings in USB Loader GX should be fine. I have Ocarina enabled in USB Loader GX. I have the kenobiwii and kenobigc files placed in the USB:/Sneek folder. The location of the .gct file shouldn't be a problem since it should launch from wherever the loader tells it to.

Is there anything else I've forgotten to check?

SevenWillis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 wrote new hooks for Nintendont so it doesn't need kenobiwii/gc anymore. I posted a similar issue on his GitHub page and that was his message to me. This causes some codes to work and some to not work even if they worked before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus studio quality MP3's do exist, they are just like 512Kbps and are huge ass files lol