Emulation Can't get Kingdom Hearts working :/

Surf_R_Dude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really wanted to play Chain of Memories for the longest time, but when ever I start the game, it freezes at the opening movie and the sound goes all messed up... any help? And i'm using an emulator on my android phone

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I know on my iphone it doesn't work, I know the intro is glitchy on most emulators that aren't pc or a ds or gba. It even freezes on the wii.
I recommended either finding a save that skips the intro, or trying to find another backup that works, you'll have to do this on your own however as posting links to rom's is a ban

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sputnix said:
I know on my iphone it doesn't work, I know the intro is glitchy on most emulators that aren't pc or a ds or gba. It even freezes on the wii.
It works fine on my Wii.

Surf_R_Dude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the quick replies!

Hmm, I guess I can try getting a game save that skips the intro, but are there any known patches for this? I tried a few google searches but nothing came up

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to pass it is to do a...Whats it called again? Create a game state or something. When the intro frezzes you have to create a save state. Then load the game/save state, and it'll work just fine.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm trying to play SNES roms but there's no sound. I'm playing them on my Gameboy Advance. I just don't see what the problem could be.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dib said:
Hey guys I'm trying to play SNES roms but there's no sound. I'm playing them on my Gameboy Advance. I just don't see what the problem could be.

Hm....Did you try the Savestate method talked about above? What SNES rom are you trying to play? What year was the GBA manufactured? What color is it? What are you using to boot the SNES game? Where did you buy it? When did you buy it? Who manufactured it?

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Surf_R_Dude said:
soo I can't seem to find a save state anywhere on the web :/ how can I create one? :s
try a gba emu see find a save point and see if it works, or you can do a save state on said gba emu and transfer that.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
on my psp, you need to create a save state just when it starts freezing and then load the savestate.. or another way is to create a .SAV right after the intro by playing it first on the gba emulator on the PC.
but beware that after you finish the game there will be another cutscene and it will freeze again.. if you fail to create a savestate there, you will not be able to unlock reverse/rebirth and you need to defeat the boss again..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.