BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I have tried this 2 ways.

1) I used Vitamin to backup my Freedom Wars Cartidge and then installed the VPK file. I then removed my cartridge and launched Freedom Wars. I then received an error "File is Corrupted" then game closed. Why is this?

2) I then downloaded a Freedom War VPK and tried to use FTP. But FTP is really slow and says would take 3 hours to transfer it over. It failed multiple times on transfer because the Connection kept disconnecting. Everytime it disconnected I put the file back in to transfer and clicked resume. After it reached 100% I tried to install the VPK and received "Error 0xFFFFFFFF" that's 8 F's. Does resuming it not completely transfer everything and it messes up?

What Can I Do? I want to use RinCheat but it only worked on VPK files and not Cartidge or Digital Downloads.

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can put the vpk file in an psp savedata folder and move to the vita, i personally found it quicker that way. make surre to make a newfolder in the savedata then put the vpk file in it.

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I had a problem with my computer no detecting my Vita. It worked before, then i didn't use it for half a year. Then it took like 2 hours to charge to just 10% before I could turn it on.

I have Content Manager Assistant downloaded and installed. I remember before when I plugged in my PS Vita to PC it showed up a Media/DCIM popup on My Computer but now it doesn't and it doesn't even charge my Vita. It does not recognize it for both my PC and my Laptop. Do I need to format my PC Vita or something? Since using the Wi-Fi Portion would be the same as FTP.

you can put the vpk file in an psp savedata folder and move to the vita, i personally found it quicker that way. make surre to make a newfolder in the savedata then put the vpk file in it.

Also, did you mean the folder Documents/PSVita/PSaveData ?

Inside the folder has a folder with a lot of random numbers already. Do I create another folder of any name then throw VPKs in there?

Last edited by BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan,

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
you could try deleting and reinstalling the vita drivers to check if it'll fix
I tried looking for the drivers on Google. But, it said that once Content Manager Assistant was installed, PSVita Drivers will install with it. So I havn't found PS Vita Drivers. If you could link them that would be great.

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in your programs list you don't see libusb-win32 ps vita type b? because that driver installed all the time with qcma, my vita was plugged in all the time when installing it so that might have something to do with it. go here http://zadig.akeo.ie/ plug in your vita check if ps vita type b is there, if not go to Options check List all devices selcet ps vita type b and the driver you want is libusb-win32(1.2.6.0) click replace driver and restart your pc

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Yes, I already have PS Vita Type B under libusb-win32 on Device Manager. I just installed zadig and scrolled to libusb-win32(1.2.6.0) and clicked install WCID driver. However with PS Vita plugged in. The Zadig said 0 devices found. I will restart PC now and see if it works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay so. I restarted and have PS Vita Plugged in. And Media/DCIM doesn't show up. However, I don't care about that. The Transfer content PC>PSVita through USB now works where it gave me an error before and said it wasn't connected. Thank you!!!!!!

Could you please elaborate on the PSP SaveData transfer VPK for me from your first post?

Reactions: Hicip1956

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game probably isn't compatible with Vitamin yet. The vast majority of the Vita library has some sort of issue, and a large chunk just come up with the corruption error code (Corpse Party: Blood Drive, for example, also does this).

Just wait for TheFl0w to release Vitamin 2.0 and hope it makes the games you want work.

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game probably isn't compatible with Vitamin yet. The vast majority of the Vita library has some sort of issue, and a large chunk just come up with the corruption error code (Corpse Party: Blood Drive, for example, also does this).

Just wait for TheFl0w to release Vitamin 2.0 and hope it makes the games you want work.
freedom wars dose work

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
freedom wars dose work
Looking at a download for it, some people report it working, and others report the corruption error code.
It's worth noting some have also reported the game conking out after they already started.

Really, I'd just wait for Vitamin 2.0. You've waited how long to back up your games? Another week won't kill you.

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at a download for it, some people report it working, and others report the corruption error code.
It's worth noting some have also reported the game conking out after they already started.

Really, I'd just wait for Vitamin 2.0. You've waited how long to back up your games? Another week won't kill you.
the savedata error randomly happens with bad dumps or if you leave the vita in sleep mode for way to long, even then that's an error with henkaku from my understanding.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the savedata error randomly happens with bad dumps or if you leave the vita in sleep mode for way to long, even then that's an error with henkaku from my understanding.
everything good till the point of running the game it gives me C2-12828-1 error :/
when i open the game it stsy in a black screen how to fix it
Guys im having problems. The game keeps loading infinitely on the code2 exam. Anyone else having this issue?
Those are some of the replies. It's just not worth it if you want to become vested in a game. Losing save data really kills your momentum.

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I made a double post a few comments back after I restarted my computer. I got the USB to work. Could you please elaborate on how to transfer VPK through the PSAVEDATA?

Those are some of the replies. It's just not worth it if you want to become vested in a game. Losing save data really kills your momentum.
Well if you have PS+ it will backup your save. Unless it doesn't do that for the VPK Game.

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a double post a few comments back after I restarted my computer. I got the USB to work. Could you please elaborate on how to transfer VPK through the PSAVEDATA?

Well if you have PS+ it will backup your save. Unless it doesn't do that for the VPK Game.
downlaod this http://www.mediafire.com/download/u7277u78a47x8p3/VHBL_pboot_unrestricted.zip put the VHBL01234 folder in your save data folde, make a new folder in VHBL01234 then drag your vpk in it start qcma transfer to your vita and go to your savve data folder on the vita located in pspemu then install the vpk

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
downlaod this http://www.mediafire.com/download/u7277u78a47x8p3/VHBL_pboot_unrestricted.zip put the VHBL01234 folder in your save data folde, make a new folder in VHBL01234 then drag your vpk in it start qcma transfer to your vita and go to your savve data folder on the vita located in pspemu then install the vpk
1) I started Transfer PC>PSVita by USB
2) I dragged eboot and VHBL01234 Folder into PSAVEDATA/f#########
3) I created a folder called VPK inside VHBL01234 Folder
4) CMA and QCMA are on but I don't know what QCMA does
5) I clicked Copy VHBL01234 Folder on PS Vita
6) I get an error??

Hicip1956

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) I started Transfer PC>PSVita by USB
2) I dragged eboot and VHBL01234 Folder into PSAVEDATA/f#########
3) I created a folder called VPK inside VHBL01234 Folder
4) CMA and QCMA are on but I don't know what QCMA does
5) I clicked Copy VHBL01234 Folder on PS Vita
6) I get an error??
right click qcma refresh database
and close cma they are not supposed to be on at the same time

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
1) I used Vitamin to backup my Freedom Wars Cartidge and then installed the VPK file. I then removed my cartridge and launched Freedom Wars. I then received an error "File is Corrupted" then game closed. Why is this?
That probably happened because you didn't delete the Freedom Wars bubble before you installed the VPK. Delete the bubble and try installing again, it should work.

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
right click qcma refresh database
and close cma they are not supposed to be on at the same time

OH WOW. Thank you!!!! This is SO much faster!!! Thank you once again.

That probably happened because you didn't delete the Freedom Wars bubble before you installed the VPK. Delete the bubble and try installing again, it should work.
Yes, I kept this in mind, thanks. I deleted the Freedom Wars and installing it again through Hicip1956's method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No IKEA shit breaks within a month bed bath and beyond goes beyond
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus pictures don't always cut it with furniture when there's like 10 different bolt styles and they're just like figure it out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how people whack it to uremums onlyfans :teach: