Hardware Can't find one in stock

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 7yr old nephew saved up to buy a Switch, however we didn't pre-order one (my own fault). Every store within a 100 mile radius (Walmart, Target, GameStop, Best Buy) is sold out.

GameStop told me that they have to hold pre-order inventory for 48 hours, so tomorrow when they open, they can sell any pre-orders that people didn't pick up. For anyone still looking, be at your GameStop first thing in the morning!

DavGerm4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your best bet right now would be any Online Retailer! Just yesterday Walmart and Target online stores had stock of them. Finding one in the actual store may be challenging...

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I'm still saving up for one via payapl Ebay sellers are trolling the prices. Def by next month local stores should be full in stock I'd get into contact with Gamestop if you can
They may actually hold 1 for you on the next wave of stock

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My 7yr old nephew saved up to buy a Switch, however we didn't pre-order one (my own fault). Every store within a 100 mile radius (Walmart, Target, GameStop, Best Buy) is sold out.

GameStop told me that they have to hold pre-order inventory for 48 hours, so tomorrow when they open, they can sell any pre-orders that people didn't pick up. For anyone still looking, be at your GameStop first thing in the morning!

I know that this is something that the young and younger generation find quite difficult to do, but you and your son need to wait. It is quite difficult to do and is something more valuable than money, but patience is worth more than any value of money

Reactions: Deleted User

jpx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Target and Toys r Us both will have stock on Sunday morning. It is possible other stores held some of their stock to sell on Sunday when their sales ad comes out. I'd advise going to one before they open and waiting.

Reactions: Haloman800
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Your best bet is to wait for restock and remember to buy a screen protector for the screen though if it falls too often, it'll break anyway.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this is something that the young and younger generation find quite difficult to do, but you and your son need to wait. It is quite difficult to do and is something more valuable than money, but patience is worth more than any value of money
It's my nephew, and obviously the only thing he/I can do is wait. As @jpx86 said, they'll have some in stock tomorrow morning at both Toys R Us and Target, so I will be there waiting.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, some stores have it listed "in stock" right now. I attempted to call a couple of these stores, and they said that they don't currently have it in stock, but to check back in the morning (what's likely happened is that they've been scanned into their inventory, but are still sitting in a box on a pallet ready to be put on the shelf).

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Went and bought mine at Bestbuy after my delivery from Amazon got messed up. Don't know who's fault it is yet, amazon or canada post but I didn't feel like waiting. EBGames had the systems but no Zelda, luckily Bestbuy still had quite a few of both by the time I got there. THANKS BB!

Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/VenomTEK/status/838220410256683008

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got to target to take back a PS4 Game.. she ask me if i wanted a ticket . I say why not . she is like you want the neon one or grey ,
2cqz40g.jpg

1071egk.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?