Can't Figure Out How To Boot Stock OFW from Hekate 5.6.2 with Atmosphere 1.1.1.

MichaelShawJr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to boot OFW from Hekate 5.6.2 with Atmosphere 1.1.1. It says it fails to boot fuse Secondary. I tried to take Fuse-secondary from an older version of Atmosphere and that didnt work. I also went into the Hekate config files and tried using the fuse.bin with stock 1 on but that didn't work either. I dont want to burn fuses because I would like to be able to go back to SX OS if needed to with the appropriate fuses. Also, on hekate I have Auto NoGC off but yet I cant play cartridge games. How do I do that as well?

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
fusee Secondary does not work anymore, the new file package3 you need to use insted, you then also need to edit the hekate_ipl file to use the package3 file

You would have known that if you read the changelog that comes with every AMS release

MichaelShawJr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fusee Secondary does not work anymore, the new file package3 you need to use insted, you then also need to edit the hekate_ipl file to use the package3 file

You would have known that if you read the changelog that comes with every AMS release
Thank You! Yeah I did read some of the newest one, and I knew fuse-secondary didn't work, but I didn't how to boot into Horizon. I figured it was worth a try since I'm not using Atmosphere in Stock Mode. But Thank You! That was the last thing I couldnt fix after the update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?