can't delete a wii channel or forwarder or whatever it is called. The one on the main screen.

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come I can't delete a dosbox forwarder\channel or whatever it is called (you know, one of those, see the picture)? I mean, it is there on the main screen and it works fine, but i do not need it to launch from the main screen because i use wiiflow to play dos games. I am not trying to delete it from the homebrew channel so that wiiflow can use it but I no longer need it on the main screen. When i go to the wii menu and choose channels, it is just not there. How is it even possible? And what should I do?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 47

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Use Any Title Deleter MOD and you will be able to delete any forwarder you want, but be careful not to make a mistake as this app has access to the IOS system.

Reactions: impeeza

Dakangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is there another way?
Yes, there is a less risky one but you need wad manager and the same forwarder .wad that was installed before, in your sd/usb as if you want to install it again.

The difference is, when you are asked in the wad manager, you select uninstall instead of install to get rid of it.

This works with any wad installed not just forwarders but you require to have a copy of the one used to properly uninstall it.

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is a less risky one but you need wad manager and the same forwarder .wad that was installed before, in your sd/usb as if you want to install it again.

The difference is, when you are asked in the wad manager, you select uninstall instead of install to get rid of it.

This works with any wad installed not just forwarders but you require to have a copy of the one used to properly uninstall it.
ok, i do have the same .wad forwarder. So, the process is as follows, right?

1 I open the wad manager
2 choose the dosbox.wad (the one i used to install it in the first place)
3 in "selected file operation" i choose "uninstall" instead of "install"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm