Misc can't connect with official nintendo usb wi-fi

CambridgeGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a G6 Lite and I'm trying to get my DS online through Mario Kart DS, with the official nintendo usb wi-fi. in Connection Setup, I click "Connect to your nintendo usb wi-fi connector." This says setup is complete, all seems to be going well. Then it does a connection test. Here, it sits saying "Testing Connection" for a few minutes the returns the error code 52203. What can I do? I've tried disabling my all firewalls, but it still doesn't work.

Help!

Thanks

clivefrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds like a problem with assigning the ip address, you might need to set it manually. Go to your Network Connections and right click on the nintendo usb adapter and select propeties and then TCP/IP, change the ip address to 192.168.1.1 , the mask address will set itself automatically to 255.255.255.0, leave the gateway address and dns addresses blank. Now you need to set up the ds manually. Set the ip adress to 192.168.1.2 and the gateway address to 192.168.1.1 and the dns address to 192.168.1.1. This should do the trick providing you are sharing your internet connection.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)