Gaming Can't chose the game

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, when I look up wii game and I can't chose any game to download. I do really want download Call of Duty MW3 but I can't because my friend don't want see it. He rather see himself to play. So I am still look up for other game like Spyro (not new one for PoP), Final Fantasy, and other game I might forgot. Game I have in sd card is Arc Rise Fantasia, DKCR, Kirby Epic Yarn, Skyward Sword, Puyo Puyo 7 & 20th year party (not real party stuff. Just can't spell the big word.), Super Mario Galaxy 2, WMM Mario Kart Wii 2011-08, Wario Ware Smooth Ware, Super Mario All Star 25th years party, So I need your best recommend for Wii game. Thank you.

Forgot to mention game I have in real one. Here is video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwPLvh1y6w

togusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd recomend Rayman Origins... one of the bests platformers I've ever played. It's funny, very good looking, the music is awesome, works great with the wiimote and it's quite challenging. If that doesn't work for you, you can always give Muramasa: The Demon Blade a try or even maybe Xenoblade Chronicles, when it comes out in the US.
Hope it helped :D

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I do really want play Xenoblade but I have to wait they release USA.

... what? In your OP you said you were going to download games (shame on you), yet here you say you have to wait for the US release? Makes no sense to me :/

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already use PAL version but my tv is going crazy like **** up. They said my tv is not support PAL. So that why I said have to wait until release in USA version.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recommend Okami, Epic Mickey, LEGO Star Wars, Pikmin(New Play Control), Pikmin 2(PAL Only, New Play Control/Can be played on NTSC Black and White only unless your TV can to PAL signals or you have Component Cables), Cave Story(WiiWare), Phoenix Wright Series(WiiWare) and if you want a game that you can really just kick back and relax while playing I recommend Animal Crossing City Folk.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My tv don't have component cable. Oh i do play on CS and PW 1-3. It is really awesome. :D Okami...huh...I saw on video. It look good but I will think about it to download but I need buy more sd card. I dont have enough money to buy Wii HDD. So I have to old way to use sd card. Someone told me have to buy special tv that have support PAL. I think SONY or something like that.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually many LCD TV's now support a PAL signal, not just Sony ones. My Gf's parents own a Dynex(Best Buy brand) LCD and it supports a PAL signal. Also, if you can't afford an HDD however would you afford a brand new TV? But yeah, If you like Japanese folklore or anime like Inuyasha then Okami would be a great choice.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Hmm...Ok I will buy new tv. Well Wii HDD is pretty high price. I did look up and it alot of money. Yeah I do like Anime tv show. Ok sure.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Really? Hmm...Ok I will buy new tv. Well Wii HDD is pretty high price. I did look up and it alot of money. Yeah I do like Anime tv show. Ok sure.
External hard drives are not as expensive as buying a new TV. You can buy a 500gb external HD for about $70 to $80, a new TV is probably at least $150.
Just check out the websites like techbargains.com for the best deals on electronics such as hard drives. I can speak for WD Elements and Toshiba Canvio in the 500gb range as those are the only drives I've had real experience with.

RedMoogleXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already use PAL version but my tv is going crazy like **** up. They said my tv is not support PAL. So that why I said have to wait until release in USA version.
in many loaders in the game options there usually is or should be an option to force NTSC. I use that and Xenoblade plays perfectaly. And im also using a CRT TV as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2