Can't boot into Sysnand

Saberthor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a V1 Switch running the latest Atmosphere with the emunand on firmware 12.1.0 and using the latest version of Hekate. I have been trying to get into my Sysnand but nothing I found on the forums have worked. If I have AutoRCM on and try to boot to Sysnand from the Hekate launch menu, It freezes on the Hekate logo, If I turn AutoRCM off I get dialog saying something along the lines of "found pkg1 and mkey 6 loaded config stock mode" no errors or anything in red, but it'll just freeze on the that dialog screen. With AutoRCM off and using the button to boot normally, I just get a black screen. There's a chance that the sysnand was on a way lower firmware than the emunand. I have been killing myself trying to fix this, any help would be appreciated greatly.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a V1 Switch running the latest Atmosphere with the emunand on firmware 12.1.0 and using the latest version of Hekate. I have been trying to get into my Sysnand but nothing I found on the forums have worked. If I have AutoRCM on and try to boot to Sysnand from the Hekate launch menu, It freezes on the Hekate logo, If I turn AutoRCM off I get dialog saying something along the lines of "found pkg1 and mkey 6 loaded config stock mode" no errors or anything in red, but it'll just freeze on the that dialog screen. With AutoRCM off and using the button to boot normally, I just get a black screen. There's a chance that the sysnand was on a way lower firmware than the emunand. I have been killing myself trying to fix this, any help would be appreciated greatly.
Try askin in the Switch Noobs Paradise.

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse