Hacking Cannot update system on 2ds LL

Nicksiauw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I hope someone could help me with this. I just had 2ds LL recently with luma 9.0 already. Everything is prefectly running.

Except i just realized, there are 2 FBI icons i found in the homescreen. I was then asking people in my country's local forum and found a way to delete one of the icon.. Which is from FBI-title then i deleted the red writtenFBI there.

My questions are:
1. Is that the right way to do? Someone told me to install health and safety back etc which i didnt even know it existed. If so, can anyone tell me how to instal health and safety back?

2. I have the latest luma and fbi. But when i try updating system from the setting, there is always "error occured" at the moment im at 11.5.38u. I have no problem with the internet. It's fast. FYI, i download 1gb file in 10 minutes. So how should i update the system?

3. Is it normal to have everything in the home screen shows 3ds on my 2ds LL? The camera app shows 3ds camera, everything in the setting says 3ds.. Whenever i start a game it shows 3ds screen.

4. I just realized my freeshop stays 2.2 even after i press update.. i read about the fork needs to be updated first. May I get the step by step for this one too..

Please advise.. Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited by Nicksiauw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-